HOME>SCENIC SPOTS
Longevity Hill Spots
Hushan Zhenyi (True Meanings of the Scenery)

hszy.jpg

Originally built during Emperor Qianlong’s reign (1736-1795), this was a hall without walls under a traditional roof. Burned down in 1860 by the Anglo-French Allied Forces, it was restored during Emperor Guangxu’s reign (1875-1908). Standing here and looking to the west, one can have a full view of the beautiful scenery of the Western Hills.