HOME>SCENIC SPOTS
Longevity Hill Spots
Chongcui Ting (Pavilion of Multi-Layered Greenery)

229302913.jpg

Originally built during the reign of Emperor Qianlong, this was a hall without walls under a traditional roof. Burned down in 1860 by the Anglo-French Allied Forces, the pavilion was restored during Emperor Guangxu’s reign (1875-1908). Built to facilitate sightseeing, it is also a scenic spot in its own right.