Back of Longevity Hill
Hall of the Buddha Confirming His Doctrine (Xiangyan Zongyin Zhi Ge)

This hall, once a three-storey structure, was first built during Emperor Qianlong’s reign (1736-1795). It was burned down in 1860 by the Anglo-French Allied Forces and reconstructed in its present style during Emperor Guangxu’s reign (1875-1908). Enshrined in the hall are the statues of the Buddha of Three Ages and the Eighteen Arhats.